[Setup] Help with "ValueError: The property wysiwyg_editor does not exist" greatly appreciated

DUWayne R Holsbeck drh at niptron.com
Tue May 26 15:03:21 UTC 2009

Ok so I screwed up and tried installing LDAPUserFolder in a Plone site,
even when told not too :-(

"
  **NOTE**: Do not install the CMFLDAP extensions into a Plone site.
  They are meant for pure CMF sites only and will break Plone. You have
  been warned!
"

Is there anyway to recover? If I delete the LDAP stuff from buildout.cfg
and rebuild, I can get the front page back, but get the wysiwyg_editor
error when trying to login.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Setup

Plone 3.2 installed with Plone-3.2.1r4-UnifiedInstaller

Cheers
DuWayne