[Setup] Anyone on Debian with add-ons?

athomerson athomerson at sympatico.ca
Tue May 26 14:28:28 UTC 2009

You are not going to get a great selection of Plone add-ons if you stick to
the ones that are provided by Debian packages.  The community accepted way
of installing Plone (and add-on packages is 'buildout').  The best place to
start is:
http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/buildout/view?searchterm=buildout
There will be lots more packages available as well as better support.

Regards,
Allen