[Setup] Executing the command 'bootstrap.py' failed

konfuzio i.wolfmayr at mci4me.at
Wed May 20 20:15:44 UTC 2009

Hi,

I had the same problem. The solution was to setup the internet connection
correctly which means: no proxy for: localhost.

Turing my research to find the problem I followed the instructions of:
http://plone.org/documentation/how-to/buildout-using-windows-installer. Step
one always failed. Starting with step 2 I could set up, start an instance
but (that was the lead to the solution) I could not connect to localhost.
After changing the network settings I could run step on. I deinstalled
everything and reinstalled it with no error messages + the missing folders

Then it worked.

Cheers