[Setup] Re: LDAPUseFolder problem : Pone group members disappear?

Nick Davis nd51 at leicester.ac.uk
Wed May 20 14:56:35 UTC 2009

tcr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Plone 2.1.3, Zope 2.8.6-final, python 2.3.5, win32, LDAPUserFolder 2.7
>
> I have sought in Plone.org (and product doc) but the product don't exist any
> more : he said use "PloneLDAP" instead. I don't wish to migrate...

I wish you luck with getting an answer to this question. However, bear
in mind, as it says here:

http://plone.org/support/forums/announcements#nabble-td362555

Support for Plone 2.1 was dropped in Sep 2007. thats 20 months ago .

This limits the ability of people to help you because its a long time
since most of us were running 2.1

Really its time to upgrade.

Regards,
Nick