[Setup] Unable to add new Plone site

Mirto Busico m.busico at ieee.org
Wed May 20 12:26:43 UTC 2009

I have the same error.
I used a fresh install done with the unified installer (Plone-3.2.2) with
zeo parameter.
I enabled the products listed in the buildout (plus PlonLDAP)
All went rigth and I'm able to add a PloneHelpCenter in the default Plone
site.

But when I try to add a new plone site in client1 I receive the error:

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Products.CMFPlone.factory, line 85, in addPloneSite
  Module Products.GenericSetup.tool, line 390, in
runAllImportStepsFromProfile
   - __traceback_info__: profile-Products.CMFPlone:plone
  Module Products.GenericSetup.tool, line 1182, in
_runImportStepsFromContext
  Module Products.GenericSetup.tool, line 1093, in _doRunImportStep
   - __traceback_info__: plonehelpcenter_various
  Module Products.PloneHelpCenter.setuphandlers, line 112, in importVarious
  Module Products.PloneHelpCenter.setuphandlers, line 33, in install
  Module Products.PloneHelpCenter.setuphandlers, line 95, in
turnOnVersioning
  Module Products.CMFCore.utils, line 123, in getToolByName
AttributeError: portal_repository

What can I do?

Thanks
   Mirto