[Setup] Upgrade 2.5.1 to 3.1.7

deesto john.destefano at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 13:50:28 UTC 2009

I have discovered that if I go to the contents tab and select all and then click change state and just save it with no change to state it updates all my folder and page icons to be correct.  Is there a way to mass do this in Plone?

You should be able to "change the state" of your folder (even though you don't really need to change the state) and and select an option for applying the change to its contents recursively as well.  But this sounds like a bug.

~John