[Setup] Trouble installing PASSL-1.0.4 from buildout - help with cp.recipe.cmd or iw.recipe.cmd

Alberto Lopes alberto at alopes.com
Mon Mar 23 15:00:19 UTC 2009

Dear friends,

I am have a little bit of problem trying to install PASSSL-1.0.4 using
buildout.

PASSSL is released as an old-style product, but the "inner" directory is
named PASSSL-1.0.4, and it can't be imported by Zope.

I thought about using some recipe to just rename the dir, but I couldn't
make it work. My server is Plone 3.2.1, running on Windows 2000.

Here is the part I added to buildout.cfg:

[renamepasssl]
recipe = cp.recipe.cmd
on_install = True
on_update = True
install_cmd =
    D:
    cd D:\Plone-3.2.1\parts\productdistros
    IF EXISTS PASSSL-1.0.4 ren PASSSL-1.0.4 PASSSL
update_cmd = ${renamepasssl:install_cmd}

Plone is installed at D:\Plone-3.2.1

Regards,

Alberto