[Setup] Svnaccess on Plone 3

cvielma cvielma+nable at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 15:55:42 UTC 2009

Sorry about that short reply.

I have been looking for installing PloneSVNaccess in my Plone 3.2.1. I tried
to install de last "release candidate" (0.4.3.2_RC_1.3.2) dowloading it and
putting the unziped file in the products folder. That didn't worked.

Also i unziped the file and used the subfolder "PloneSVNaccess" that have
the _init_.py script and didn't worked.

When i mean "didn't worked" i mean that i can't see the option to install it
at site setup in Plone, or any attempt that at least it know i did something
(there is no error either). And it didn't worked in Plone 3.1 either.

I'm using ubuntu 8.04
 Zope Version (Zope 2.10.6-final, python 2.4.5, linux2)
Python Version 2.4.5 (#2, Jul 31 2008, 18:51:48) [GCC 4.2.3 (Ubuntu
4.2.3-2ubuntu7)]

Anyone know anything besides the information in:
http://plone.org/products/plone-svn-access or
http://www.iecw.biz/projekte/PloneSVNaccess ?

Or a "patch solution" to use versioning outside of plone and plone can scan
that information? (i mean, i know plone has a versioning system for the
contents, but i want some files to be accesed outside of plone and at the
same time, be accesible through plone).

Thanks a lot!!!!

Greetings,