[Setup] PloneLDAP and Remember?

Noisy1 cguers at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 07:42:52 UTC 2009

I am designing a new plone site and I was wondering if someone had experience
with the following.

Can I have an external LDAP server provide user account information to a
plone site and make use of the functionality offered by Remember? Is it
possible to have PloneLDAP, membrane and remember play nicely together? if
not these three products, any other suggestions on how to achieve this?

In the end, I need to have my user accounts in an external LDAP server (as I
need to use a RADIUS server in my infrastructure) and I would like to make
use of the added benefits of using Remember, so that I can manage user
accounts like objects and, among other things, create specialized workflow
for them.