[Setup] Upgrade to 3.2.x breaks relative/uid lurls??

Duane Raymond (FairSay) duane.raymond at fairsay.com
Wed Mar 11 00:50:00 UTC 2009

Hi,

A few days ago I upgraded to Plone 3.2.2 from 3.2.1 and noticed that all relative urls in static portlets and content as well as uid references are now invalid urls with the format
http://1/my/content/path    All navigation portlet links are fine. Some static portlet relative urls are also fine (on some sub-folders)

I use buildout for the upgrade and haven't been able to revert to a previous version (the migration down a version fails).  It doesn't seem to be related to an individual product I have installed since when I remove the most recent ones I installed it makes no difference.

Does anyone know if any changes occurred in 3.2.2 or 3.2.1 that might be causing this and/or how to fix it (everything was working well recently).

Cheers,

Duane

PS - I use Varnish as an http accelerator and the other products I have installed are:
  AddRemoveWidget 1.4.1
  CacheSetup 1.2
  Feed mixer unknown
  KeywordWidget Replacement 1.0.2
  PloneKeywordManager
  Products.QuillsEnabled 1.7
  RedirectionTool 1.2.1
  SC:Social Bookmarks 0.5 (recently added and now removed)
  ZWiki ZWiki-0-61-0
  fatsyndication 0.1
  p4a.plonevideo
  p4a.plonevideoembed
  qPloneComments 3.1.1
  quills.app 1.7
  quintagroup.seoptimizer 2.0.2  (recently added and now removed)

On the platform:
Plone 3.2.2
CMF 2.1.2
Zope (Zope 2.10.7-final, python 2.4.3, linux2)
Python 2.4.3 (#1, May 24 2008, 13:47:28) [GCC 4.1.2 20070626 (Red Hat 4.1.2-14)]
PIL 1.1.6
Duane Raymond
FairSay - Making Campaigning Count
+44 (0)207 993 4200
IM: fairsay (Skype, Yahoo!, Google, MSN, Twitter)
Blog: http://fairsay.com/blog?utm_source=dr&utm_medium=ems
Bookmarks: http://del.icio.us/fairsay
Web: http://fairsay.com/

FairSay is a ltd. company registered in England and Wales. Reg. No. 5244802