[Setup] Migration from 2.53 to 3.2 leaves folders without all 5 tabs in Edit mode

dthomas218 dthomas at ois-online.com
Tue Mar 3 17:13:34 UTC 2009

I am trying to migrate content from Plone 2.53 to 3.2a, and their parent
folders do *not* have all five tabs in edit mode:
    * Categorization
    * Dates
    * Ownership
    * Settings

Instead, they only have two tabs: Default and Metadata.

In addition, I get an error viewing an object in one of these migrated
folders: KeyError: 'nextPreviousEnabled.' If I copy the object to a newly
created folder, with all 5 tabs, the error goes away.

They were formerly Member folders, if that's a clue.

Help is appreciated.

Dan