[Setup] Zeoraid and/or high availability of a ZEO-server

Alberto Lopes alberto at alopes.com
Mon Mar 2 16:55:10 UTC 2009

Dear friends,

I am surveying possible solutions for a high-availability Plone setup. The
point I am working right now is high-availability of ZODB and/or ZEO server
itself.

One possible solution, for what I understood (if right), is using Zeoraid.

Does anyone have experience on that? I'd like to hear some comments on how
it would perform in a production installation.

Thanks,

Alberto