[Setup] adding space between items in a a standard view

Vinicio Balducci vinicio.balducci at irpi.cnr.it
Mon Mar 2 10:12:07 UTC 2009

Hi there,

we are running Plone 3.2.1 with the Notre Dame skinn version
1.1.beta1-dev. everything works fine, but we would like to be able to
increase the space between indivudal items (files, folders, links) in a
standard Plone page, using the "Strandard view" display mode. I presume
we have to modify something in the CSS files (e.g. the paddin?), but I
don't know what i have to modify exactly, and in which file. This should
be the same in all skinns.  Does someone know how to do this?

Thanks,

--

Vinicio Balducci
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche