[Setup] Issue with migration to 3.2.2

Des Dougan des at douganconsulting.com
Fri Jun 5 19:38:45 UTC 2009

I have successfully migrated from 2.1.2 to 2.5 (on my test box) and
have installed 3.2.2 and migrated my site, apparently successfully.
However, when I click on the View tab in the ZMI, the view of my home
page is missing my logo and footer - it displays the default Plone
ones. If I click on a link, I get this traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
   Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 350, in _bindAndExec
   Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 216, in _exec
   Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 155, in pt_render
   Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 98, in pt_render
   Module zope.pagetemplate.pagetemplate, line 117, in pt_render
    - Warning: Macro expansion failed
    - Warning: exceptions.AttributeError: kss_generic_macros
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 271, in __call__
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 891, in do_useMacro
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 536, in do_optTag_tal
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 521, in do_optTag
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 516, in no_tag
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 957, in do_defineSlot
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 536, in do_optTag_tal
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 521, in do_optTag
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 516, in no_tag
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 861, in do_defineMacro
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 957, in do_defineSlot
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 536, in do_optTag_tal
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 521, in do_optTag
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 516, in no_tag
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 536, in do_optTag_tal
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 525, in do_optTag
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 949, in do_defineSlot
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 861, in do_defineMacro
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 536, in do_optTag_tal
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 521, in do_optTag
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 516, in no_tag
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 870, in do_useMacro
   Module zope.tales.tales, line 696, in evaluate
    - Line 19, Column 8
    - Expression: <PathExpr standard:u'here/kss_generic_macros/macros/
generic_title_view'>
    - Names:
       {'container': <PloneSite at /DouganConsulting>,
        'context': <ATFolder at /DouganConsulting/about>,
        'default': <object object at 0xb7f14528>,
        'here': <ATFolder at /DouganConsulting/about>,
        'loop': {},
        'nothing': None,
        'options': {'args': ()},
        'repeat': <Products.PageTemplates.Expressions.SafeMapping
object at 0xb19993ac>,
        'request': <HTTPRequest, URL=http://blackadder:8080/DouganConsulting/about/folder_listing
 >,
        'root': <Application at >,
        'template': <FSPageTemplate at /DouganConsulting/
folder_listing used for /DouganConsulting/about>,
        'traverse_subpath': [],
        'user': <PropertiedUser 'plone'>}
   Module zope.tales.expressions, line 217, in __call__
   Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 153, in _eval
   Module zope.tales.expressions, line 124, in _eval
   Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 80, in
boboAwareZopeTraverse
   Module OFS.Traversable, line 301, in restrictedTraverse
   Module OFS.Traversable, line 269, in unrestrictedTraverse
    - __traceback_info__: ([], 'kss_generic_macros')
AttributeError: kss_generic_macros

What is a kss_generic_macro, and how do I identify what is causing
this? I have only one add-on product - MyPloneSite, which I used to
generate my look and feel. It worked OK at the 2.5 stage of the
migration; however, I suspect it's involved here, although the
traceback doesn't seem to include any references to it.

I'd appreciate any assistance.

Thanks,

Des

--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group Inc.

Office:		604-628-5434
Cell:   	604-866-2848
Email:  	des at DouganConsulting dot com

         www.DouganConsulting.com

Peace of Mind, One Computer at a Time.