[Setup] Unable to access Zope root from ZMI with plone 3.2.2

ruipf rui at pintoferreira.pt
Fri Jun 5 13:25:29 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm using plone for several months, but I only use the basic standard
options.

This week I installed the new version 3.2.2 (uninstalled 3.1.6) with Windows
Installer. After I copied the data.fs file, I lost the access to the Zope
root (where I can add new plone site for instance) from the Zope Management
Interface.

I've noticed that version 3.2.2 does not have a different port to ZMI as
3.1.6, so when I enter the http://localhost:8080/manage, I can only manage
that particular plone instance and can´t see the zope root options or the
other plone sites.

Does someone have an answer for entering the zope root options?

Thanks!
Rui