[Setup] Adding a Plone site results in a TypeError

cvielma cvielma+nable at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 15:57:32 UTC 2009

Hi there!

Are you only creating a plone site or are attemping to import a plone site?
If it is the second you must be sure that you have installed an exactly
equal environment.

Have you tried with another version? Maybe it is some bug on the Windows
installer. A recently installed Plone 3.2.2 in linux and didn't have any
problem.

Greetings,