[Setup] Plone w/Buildout: Is it possible to have Plone on one port and Zope on another?

CADL Webmaster webmaster at cadl.org
Tue Jul 21 14:13:28 UTC 2009

On Plone 3.1.7 (non-buildout) on Windows, you could use the Plone Controller
app to set Plone's port (ex. 80) and Zope's port (ex. 8080) separately.

I have successfully upgraded my site to Plone 3.2.3 (buildout) on my Windows
server.  In buildout.conf, I can use the http-port = (under the [Instance]
section) to set a port for Zope; but I cannot figure out how to set it up
like 3.1.7, with my Plone site on one port and my Zope on another.

It obviously *was* possible prior to Plone 3.2.3 on non-buildout installs.
Is it possible in a buildout install?