[Setup] Problem installing collective.workflowed, looks OK in buildout but nothing appears

Grant Morgan grant at ryuuguu.com
Mon Jul 20 07:15:06 UTC 2009

I am having trouble instlalling collective.workflowed.  It looks OK in
buildout
when running buildout Isee two messages

We have the best distribution that satisfies 'collective.workflowed'.
Picked: collective.workflowed = 1.1
Getting required 'collective.wtf'
  required by collective.workflowed 1.1.
We have the best distribution that satisfies 'collective.wtf'.
Picked: collective.wtf = 1.0b6

But the Docs say "A control panel is added to Plone to allow editing of all
Plone workflows and creation of new ones."  I don't see the control panel as
show in the doc screen shoot.  In the Add-on Products control panel there is
no lising for collective.workflowed. Is there something else I should be
doing to get workflowed to appear?

Versions: (Zope 2.10.6-final, python 2.4.6, darwin)
Plone: 3

in buildout.cfg  I added
[buildout]

find-links =