[Setup] Problem with Plone OS X installer on OS X 10.4.11

zif ziffel09 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 22:01:46 UTC 2009

Thanks Steve.

The Python install should be the OS X 10.4.11 system install, as it came on
the machine with any OS X patches Apple may have made.  When Python starts
up, it prints:

plone-test:~plone-user$ python
Python 2.5.2 (r252:60911, Feb 22 2008, 07:57:53)

I have XCode installed on this test machine.  But I kind of was hoping I
wouldn't have to use the Universal installer, maybe I'll try to figure out
if there is some way to get the wxwidgets tools installed on this system so
I can still use the OS X binary installer.