[Setup] Two zeo clusters on the same OSX server...?

Finlay Boo chris.brogan at begbies-traynor.com
Fri Jul 10 14:39:10 UTC 2009

Thank for your reply, Jim.

Only recently started getting to grips with buildout but I've found that
where eggs have 'broken' my site (i.e. I get 'Couldn't adapt' type errors)
then amending and re-running buildout didn't seem to be enough. I had to
delete last added products and their dependencies.

Also, I'm not really after multiple clusters per zope. I would like two
separate clusters on one box whereby one is the current intranet is running
as it is now (ie not with buildout) and my new cluster (added with
installer/ buildout) doesn't interfere with it whilst I configure. Does that
make sense?