[Setup] Installing Plone

articlewiki articlewiki at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 9 19:39:24 UTC 2009

Hi Cris,

Once again, thank you, I've decided once again to give Plone a miss, its
simply too hard to understand. I've tried installing on windows and get
error messages which again are not explained sufficiently in any of the
manuals for me to rectify and where they are mentioned the answer is cryptic
presuming  some kind of knowledge, so again a point and click install is a
vast exaggeration.

Plone is amazing, it looks fabulous, support appears to be very good,
however until such a time as the documentation is made more user friendly
from the perspective of a total newbie I can only see that this great
resource will be underused.

Best Regards,

Lee