[Setup] Trouble authenticating with Active Directory

rkarolak rkarolak at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 15:44:59 UTC 2009

Thanks for your reply.

I realize I could have used XP, but a license was not wasted because it is
licensed through MSDNAA and was set up for me by another staff member
anyways.

I downloaded the python-ldap installer, but it says Python 2.4 could not be
found, although it is installed (2.4.4 according to the python console.) I
don't know why it doesn't see it. It is the Python that installs with Plone.

I'll read through the other link you gave me and see if that helps.

Also, is there a way to edit the settings of the 'ActiveDirectory Multi
Plugin' without deleting what I have and creating a new one?