[Setup] I'm stuck --> Plone 3.1.7 Install Problem

Alberto Lopes alberto at alopes.com
Thu Jan 22 14:05:13 UTC 2009

Dear Richard,

You can check in the Zope log file to see whether Zope upped or not. There,
look for a message "Zope Ready to handle requests".

If that message doesn't appear, maybe something else appears that might give
you a hint on what happened.

Check that out, and if still stuck, paste here what your log got to you.