[Setup] LDAP User Folder Certificate Configuration

Alberto Lopes alberto at alopes.com
Mon Jan 12 17:55:11 UTC 2009

Dear Pumukel,

Thanks for your reply.

Pumukel wrote:

> On normal Unix/Linux Systems ...

Problem is: I need to solve this issue in a Plone 3.1.2 installation running
in Windows...

Pumukel wrote:

> If you use buildout ...

... with the non-buildout installer.

I installed PloneLDAP using the "Old-sytle" product approach, unzipping the
PloneLDAP bundle into the Products folder. As for python-ldap, I
easy-installed a downloaded binary egg into the dedicated Python install for
Plone, and the DLLs for OpenLDAP and OpenSSL went into the Windows
directory.

Anyone knows how I can configure settings the way Pumukel suggested in
Windows?

Best regards,

Alberto