[Setup] Re: Problem migration Plone 2.5.1 to 3.03

Nick Davis nd51 at leicester.ac.uk
Fri Feb 27 10:38:50 UTC 2009

Goran Sljivic wrote:
> Hello everyone
>
> Have problem whit migration from subject.I was try with small step
> between Plone version example (from 2.5.1 to 2.5.2 from 2.5.2 to .2.5.3
> etc.):Last version in who I did migrate is Plone 2.5.5.But from any
> 2.5.x  version step in any 3.x version is impossible for me.Always same
> error: Sorry for possible grammar & typing mistakes.

Hi Goran,
    1. You may need to give us some more information -
Please look in event.log and paste a fuller traceback if there is one.

2. Also, what 3rd-party products do you have installed? And what
customisations have you made? Either 3rd-party products, or
customisations, are likely to be causing the problem.

3. I don't know if this will help, but you could try first clearing and
rebuilding your catalog by going, in the ZMI, to portal_catalog, then to
  "advanced" tab, then click "clear and rebuild" button. This will take
a long time to run. Then see if migration works after that. (No gurantees).

Regards,
Nick

--
Nick Davis