[Setup] Using buildout on Windows XP - bin\instance failing

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Mon Feb 23 15:44:20 UTC 2009

If you're checking out coredev, it's very important to realize that
you're seeing a work in progress and that it may not operate the same
way as old versions or as documented a year ago. In particular, it's
vital to check the documentation that comes with the checkout:

The current trunk, which is built on repoze, does not start like old
Zopes. The differences are documented in the README.txt in the top
directory of the checkout.

http://dev.plone.org/plone/browser/buildouts/plone-coredev/trunk/README.txt