[Setup] Plone 3.2/3.2.1 setup for Windows?
Karl Johan Kleist
kleist at postkiosk.de
Sun Feb 22 20:09:20 UTC 2009
Start help for Windows users:
- open a console window (Start ==> All Programs ==> Accessories ==> Command
- set your current directory to the installed Plone folder, e.g. "cd
opt\Plone" (yes, I'm a Linux hippie)
- enter the command "python\python.exe bootstrap.py"
- enter the command "bin\buildout.exe"
- enter the command "bin\instance.exe start" (this starts the zope server)
- use your favorite web browser to visit "http://localhost:8080/manage"
Lucia Colombo wrote:
> Is a setup for Windows going to be available?
> A short while ago Plone 3.2 was providing a setup for windows, but the
> release itself is not final.
> Now there's still documentation for windows users, but no setup.
> How should Plone 3.2(.1) get installed on a Windows platform?
View this message in context: http://n2.nabble.com/Plone-3.2-3.2.1-setup-for-Windows--tp2302257p2368938.html
Sent from the Installation, Setup, Upgrades mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Setup