[Setup] Re: Problems with Event folder in release 3.2.1

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Sun Feb 15 21:31:34 UTC 2009

Vinicio Balducci, on 2009-02-11:

> Hi there,
>
> we are having problems using and creating events, in the event folder.
> The error is unsystematic, i.e., we were not able to find a pattern.
> Below is a prototype error message we get. Anyone experiencing the same
> problem? Is this something known, and for which there is a workaround?

That's a migration error; it has been reported here:
http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/8939

The problem triggers for events that start and stop on the same date.

Workaround is going to the Zope Management Interface, go to
portal_properties, then site_properties, and add a string property
called localTimeOnlyFormat.  This is the proper default value, which
is sane for English: %I:%M %p

I hope that helps,

            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/