[Setup] buildout or dzhandle?

Alberto Lopes alberto at alopes.com
Fri Feb 13 22:48:46 UTC 2009

I don't know nothing about dzhandle, but I know there is a ZopeSkel template
(called plone_hosting, I think, but check its name with paster create
-list_templates), which creates a zeo instance.

So, I can't give you a comparison between both solutions, but if your only
pending issue with buildout was to create a zeoserver, I think you should
check that out.