[Setup] qPloneComments - how to uninstall

Alberto Lopes alberto at alopes.com
Wed Feb 11 22:00:06 UTC 2009

I have a folder with a couple of content items (all of them core Plone
content types), in a Plone installation which has qPloneComments installed.

I want to migrate those items to a new, fresh, core, OOTB Plone install.
However, it seems those items cannot be exported/imported because when they
are imported into the new site, it complains like this:

Error Type: ImportError
Error Value: No module named qPloneComments.interfaces

even though none of the content items being moved use qPloneComments.

How can I do my migration? Also, how can I uninstall qPloneComments from the
old site?

Thanks.

Alberto