[Setup] Further Problems with Events in Plone release 3.2.1

Vinicio Balducci vinicio.balducci at irpi.cnr.it
Wed Feb 11 14:40:06 UTC 2009

Further to my previous email, this afternoon, I have noticed that the
problem occurs when the "Start Date" and the "End Date" are selected in
the same day. The error does not occur if the two dates ("Start" and
"End") are selected in different days. The situation does not change
(i.e., the error persist) changing the site language, that affects the
way date/time is shown.This seems to be a bug, that was not present in
the previous release of Plone (e.g., 3.1.7). What has changed between
these two releaes?

Vinicio

--

Vinicio Balducci