[Setup] RSS

Larry kavanagh larrykavanagh at examiner.ie
Mon Feb 9 12:26:07 UTC 2009

Thanks for replies
I tried that valid URL that Raphael gave me but still no joy.
Attached is screen grab of RSS portlet. From what I'm hearing it's just
a matter of filling in those fields and an RSS feed should magically
appear ??
Thanks
Larry

Examiner Publications (Cork) Ltd
Directors:  G. A. Crosbie (Chairman), Thomas J. Murphy (Chief Executive), A.W. Dinan (Secretary), T.P. Crosbie.
Registered In Dublin, Ireland. Registered number: 73385. Registered Office: City Quarter, Lapps Quay, Cork.