[Setup] Upgrading to 3.2 in production environment

Finlay Boo chris.brogan at begbies-traynor.com
Sun Feb 8 18:00:26 UTC 2009

Cheers, Steve.

I know the time invested will ultimately be worthwhile and I suppose
actually reading the professional Plone dev book (instead of just skimming
through looking at the bits that I interested in at that moment it time).

Have already built a nice, growing intranet solution, I'm dreading deleting
the File system and running a fresh install but as you say, teh benefits
will be there in the end.