[Setup] Upgrading to 3.2 in production environment

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Sat Feb 7 23:17:38 UTC 2009

Hi Finlay,

Don't overestimate the learning curve on this. Read Martin's tutorial
<http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/buildout>, spend a couple of
hours experimenting, and you're likely to have this down cold.

I do think you'll probably want to do a fresh install, then transfer
your data and custom products (they'll just go in the products
folder). But from that point on, it gets easier.

Steve