[Setup] plone 2.5.5 installation with zope 2.9.9

adinath singhadinath at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 12:21:49 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am not getting the plone site option in drop down menu when i logged in as
a zope user.
I am giving the details of the process which i follwed during installation

a. i downloaded the zope 2.9.5. tar. final and installed it successfully
with suatable version of python (python 2.4)
b  now i downloaded plone 2.5.5 and extract it
c  move the all folders of plone tarball in to my instance product folder

              but when i logged in as a zope user i am not getting the plone
site option as a drop down menu in my root folder
              if any one have some same kind of problem and have solution
please help me to solve out this problem.

actually i have to install bika lims 1.2.2 so i want to install my zope and
plone first so that i can install the bika products.

with kind regards

adinath