[Setup] RSS

Nathan Van Gheem vangheem at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 03:13:24 UTC 2009

As long as you give it a valid url for the RSS feed you should be good to
go.  The RSS portlet has usually worked fine for me.  What is the RSS feed
you're using?  The RSS feed simple doesn't show if there is an error
retrieving the feed.
Might be nice in the portlet config if it told you it had trouble retrieving
the RSS feed....