[Setup] RSS

Larry kavanagh larrykavanagh at examiner.ie
Tue Feb 3 14:51:50 UTC 2009

I don't want to syndicate a folder .. I want to add an RSS feed to an
external site .. eg to let users read news from BBC
I add the portlet but it never appears .. is a valid URL

Examiner Publications (Cork) Ltd
Directors:  G. A. Crosbie (Chairman), Thomas J. Murphy (Chief Executive), A.W. Dinan (Secretary), T.P. Crosbie.
Registered In Dublin, Ireland. Registered number: 73385. Registered Office: City Quarter, Lapps Quay, Cork.