[Setup] RSS in plone 3.1

Larry kavanagh larrykavanagh at examiner.ie
Tue Feb 3 14:47:35 UTC 2009

I don't know .. it's just not appearing.
I've closed my browser .. tried a different browser .. stopped / started
plone but no joy.
Downloaded that book but RSS stuff in that is more concerned with
syndication of folders etc,etc (book will come in handy though)
Also don't see anything in plone logs .. I'm thinking it might be
something different entirely .. like javascript or something that
displays the actual link ??

Examiner Publications (Cork) Ltd
Directors:  G. A. Crosbie (Chairman), Thomas J. Murphy (Chief Executive), A.W. Dinan (Secretary), T.P. Crosbie.
Registered In Dublin, Ireland. Registered number: 73385. Registered Office: City Quarter, Lapps Quay, Cork.