[Setup] RSS

Larry kavanagh larrykavanagh at examiner.ie
Tue Feb 3 12:33:00 UTC 2009

I beg your pardon and I understand totally.
And your right .. I'm totally new to this whole Plone environment.
what I'm doing is going into 'Manage Portlets' on left of home page.
 From There I do 'Add Portlet' and select 'RSS Feed' and I enter URL you
gave me.

What I was expecting is another link on the left side of home pages that
would bring user to the RSS site. ??
Is it as simple as that or do I need to more ??
I also tried to add 'RSS News' but that then required an "Rss Instance' ??

Examiner Publications (Cork) Ltd
Directors:  G. A. Crosbie (Chairman), Thomas J. Murphy (Chief Executive), A.W. Dinan (Secretary), T.P. Crosbie.
Registered In Dublin, Ireland. Registered number: 73385. Registered Office: City Quarter, Lapps Quay, Cork.