[Setup] Help - Problems FAQulator and eXtremeManagement

Nahren nahren.fyfe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 14:59:58 UTC 2009

Hello Maurits,

Thank you so much for your response, I greatly appreciate it.  After the
fact I did realize to move FAQulator into the products folder (the older
product install method) and that did rid me of the error, although I did
receive an import error of CMFCorePermissions module not found, and I did
find a fix for that and I am going to give that a shot also.

Many Thanks,
Nahren :-D