[Setup] Egg Install via buildout.cfg does not work

Sebastian.Lux sebastian.lux at sartorius.com
Tue Dec 15 14:25:21 UTC 2009

Iam using Plone 3.3.2 standard windows installation and try to install
LinguaPlone via buildout.cfg, but I get an error during rerun buildout.
Here is my buildout.cfg:

[buildout]
eggs =
    icalendar
    Products.LinguaPlone
    python-dateutil
    Plone

find-links =
    http://dist.plone.org/release/3.3.1/
    http://dist.plone.org
    http://dist.plone.org/packages/
    http://download.zope.org/ppix/
    http://download.zope.org/distribution/
    http://effbot.org/downloads/

Here is the error:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Plone>"c:\Program Files (x86)\Plone\bin"\buildout
Updating zope2.
Updating fake eggs
Updating productdistros.
Installing instance.
Getting distribution for 'Products.LinguaPlone'.
While:
  Installing instance.
  Getting distribution for 'Products.LinguaPlone'.
Error: Couldn't find a distribution for 'Products.LinguaPlone'.

Can anyone tell me why i get this error? I mean, there is not much I can do
wrong during the edit of my buildout.cfg.

thx