[Setup] Replacing Data.fs and Products during Upgrade

jdalley jeffdalley at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 13:55:26 UTC 2009

Raphael Ritz wrote:

> Which Products?
>
> Everything including CMFPlone and friends?
>
> If so you are staying on 3.1.5 indeed.
>
> Only move the 3rd-party products not coming with Plone that you
> depend on.
>
> Raphael

Ahh I see, yes there are a ton of CMF stuff in the products list... Although
I'm not sure which of these products are 3rd party and which are not... I'll
post the entire Product list here and see if you guys can't help point me in
the right direction for weeding these out.

As a side note - not putting any products in and viewing the site throws a
ton of errors - most of them coming from CMF stuff... so I wonder if not
including the old CMF stuff will render the sight "broken".

Anyways, here is the list:

AddRemoveWidget
AdvancedQuery
Andreas00Theme