[Setup] PLone 3.3: errors in downloading files in buildout

Mirto Silvio Busico mirtosilvio.busico at fastwebnet.it
Fri Aug 21 08:41:37 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I have errors in downloading files when running the buildout generated
by unified installer (zeo version).

These standard recipes cannot be found:

    plone.recipe.zope2zeoserver
    zc.recipe.cmmi
    collective.recipe.backup
    plone.recipe.unifiedinstaller

I added the production framework products (supervisor, pound, varnish)
and also another recipe is not found:

    collective.recipe.supervisor

All seems to work fine but are these download errors the expected behaviour?

Thanks
    Mirto

P.S. here is a log extraction:

We have the best distribution that satisfies 'plone.recipe.distros'.
Picked: plone.recipe.distros = 1.5
Installing 'plone.recipe.zope2zeoserver'.
Download error: unknown url type: https -- Some packages may not be found!
Download error: unknown url type: https -- Some packages may not be found!
Download error: unknown url type: https -- Some packages may not be found!
Download error: unknown url type: https -- Some packages may not be found!
Download error: unknown url type: https -- Some packages may not be found!
We have the best distribution that satisfies 'plone.recipe.zope2zeoserver'.
Picked: plone.recipe.zope2zeoserver = 1.3

We have the best distribution that satisfies 'zc.recipe.cmmi'.
Picked: zc.recipe.cmmi = 1.2.1
Installing 'collective.recipe.supervisor'.
Download error: unknown url type: https -- Some packages may not be found!
Download error: unknown url type: https -- Some packages may not be found!
Download error: unknown url type: https -- Some packages may not be found!
Download error: unknown url type: https -- Some packages may not be found!
Download error: unknown url type: https -- Some packages may not be found!
Download error: unknown url type: https -- Some packages may not be found!
We have the best distribution that satisfies 'collective.recipe.supervisor'.
Picked: collective.recipe.supervisor = 0.8
Installing 'collective.recipe.backup'.
Download error: unknown url type: https -- Some packages may not be found!
Download error: unknown url type: https -- Some packages may not be found!
Download error: unknown url type: https -- Some packages may not be found!
Download error: unknown url type: https -- Some packages may not be found!
Download error: unknown url type: https -- Some packages may not be found!
Download error: unknown url type: https -- Some packages may not be found!
Download error: unknown url type: https -- Some packages may not be found!
Download error: unknown url type: https -- Some packages may not be found!
Download error: unknown url type: https -- Some packages may not be found!
Download error: unknown url type: https -- Some packages may not be found!
Download error: unknown url type: https -- Some packages may not be found!
We have the best distribution that satisfies 'collective.recipe.backup'.
Picked: collective.recipe.backup = 1.0
Installing 'plone.recipe.unifiedinstaller'.
[...]
Picked: plone.recipe.unifiedinstaller = 0.9
Updating zope2.