[Setup] Plone 3 - fckeditor customization

CADL Webmaster webmaster at cadl.org
Tue Aug 11 13:05:12 UTC 2009

The documentation is sparse.

I opened an issue in their tracker 6 months ago about the "Red Title" issue
(http://trac.ingeniweb.com/ticket/87) and it has yet to be dealt with or
answered.

In the old pre-buildout days, you could customize the various .js and
configuration files by making a copy of them in your "custom" folder. I
don't know that it would work in the new buildout way.