[Setup] Working Copy Support (Iterate) 1.2.3 doesn't work with plone 3.3 RC 4 (rc 5)

Mirto Silvio Busico mirtosilvio.busico at fastwebnet.it
Tue Aug 4 08:24:33 UTC 2009

Hi all,
When I try to create a new plone instance an add the Working Copy
Support (Iterate) 1.2.3 product it doesn't work: no "create new copy"
appears in state menu

In the Add/Remove Products panel, between the installed products I see

Working Copy Support (Iterate) 1.2.3

    * Adds working copy support (aka. in-place staging) to Plone.
    * Product Description
      <http://localhost:7080/test1/portal_quickinstaller/prefs_install_product_readme?filereadme=plone.app.iterate>

    * Install log
      <http://localhost:7080/test1/portal_quickinstaller/plone.app.iterate/prefs_installed_product_overview>

    * This product has been upgraded. Old profile version was *unknown*.
      New profile version is *1.2.3*. There is no upgrade procedure
      defined for this add-on. Please consult the product documentation
      for upgrade information, or contact the product author.

I installed Plone with the 3.3 RC 4 unified installer.
I tried also to get the latest versions using, in the buildout.cfg, the
line:

extends = http://dist.plone.org/release/3.3rc5/versions.cfg

What can I do?

Thanks