[Setup] Some Plone products not available anymore?

Denis Bitouzé dbitouze at wanadoo.fr
Thu Apr 30 10:49:45 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have a Plone 2.0.5 site that is hosted by
http://www.objectis.org/index_html?set_language=en&cl=en Objectis . At home,
I'm trying to upgrade it to Plone 3.1, which is the usual version provided
by Objectis nowadays. So I installed the required versions of python and
Zope to be able to use Plone 2.0.5, and also some of the additional products
provided by Objectis.

Unfortunately, after importing the .zexp (Data.fs isn't available!) file, my
site doesn't run as expected, mostly because (I guess) some of the
additional products are missing.

Indeed, among others, I can't find:

1. PloneExtendedNavigation (any version)
2. CSSManager (old version: installed 2004-12-19 by objectis)
3. NavTreePortlet (any version)

Thanks for any pointers!