[Setup] Load balancing with ZEO behind Apache on a Win 2.3k server

Alberto Lopes alberto at alopes.com
Tue Sep 30 19:43:08 UTC 2008

Dear Laurence,

Thank you very much for your response.  It helped me already, but I've still
got some questions, and I hope you can help me learn a little more:

1 - Why does turning off HT help?

2 - In the tutorial:
http://plone.org/documentation/how-to/sticky-sessions-and-mod_proxy_balancer
Sticky sessions and mod_proxy_balancer  at Plone documentation, it is stated
that I should modify the plone_scripts/setAuthCookie script to set the
stickysession cookie.

But in your code, you simply set it to __ac. Is that cookie already set, or
should I set it again?

Thank you again for your help.

Regards,

Alberto