[Setup] Re: plone & zope on ubuntu

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Tue Sep 30 16:04:02 UTC 2008

This is a fine idea, and was one of the goals identified at the Plone
Strategic Planning Summit last spring.

See http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/7827 for details.

We're in need of a champion for this. Note that the champion doesn't
have to be the person who does the final implementation; rather the
champion needs to own the goal and find and push the folks who can get
it done.

Steve