[Setup] KeyError 'n'

Wohnlich, Eric (IMS) WohnlichE at imsweb.com
Mon Sep 29 20:04:12 UTC 2008

Hello,

Traceback (innermost last):

 *   Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 119, in publish
 *   Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
 *   Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 42, in call_object
 *   Module <string>, line 3, in _facade
 *   Module AccessControl.requestmethod, line 64, in _curried
 *   Module App.ApplicationManager, line 431, in manage_pack
 *   Module ZODB.DB, line 624, in pack
 *   Module ZEO.ClientStorage, line 846, in pack
 *   Module ZEO.ServerStub, line 165, in pack
 *   Module ZEO.zrpc.connection, line 646, in call

KeyError: 'n'

I am repeatedly getting this error when trying to perform an export or a pack on the root database of my Zope server. Running Zope 2.10.6 and Plone 3.1.3 with ZEO, with some sites that were migrated from Plone 2. Since those Plone sites used CMFMember I couldn't perform a typical migration - I was actually creating a new plone site in 3.1.3 and exporting/importing the actual content into the new site. Some google searches on this issue seem to suggest it might be an __ac_local_roles__ issue, but I'm not sure this is the case nor how to proceed with it.

I also found another message here http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zodb-dev/2007-March/010865.html that suggests it is a problem with cross database references? I don't know how I would even get those...

Basically, I have 9 sites on this Zope server, each with their own database (none of them using the root database). I have no problems using any of these sites, nor packing those databases, but this main db will not let me pack it.

Eric

Information in this e-mail may be confidential. It is intended only for the addressee(s) identified above. If you are not the addressee(s), or an employee or agent of the addressee(s), please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender of the error.