[Setup] Re: Recommendation for a certain OS distribution to setup PLONE?

Dale DeWitt dewittdale at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 00:22:01 UTC 2008

I've been fetching five very near identical vanilla plone instances
from my ISP for quite a while (IP:808x)(4 months).  Three virtualbox
ubuntu and two windows xp buildouts.  (Newest versions all maintained
well))  I've noticed the virtual linux instances fetch faster by far.
That's strange considering windows xp is the bare metal in this
scenario. (zserver for all)